iRooms srl is a company that offers hospitality services.
The information describes the characteristics of the treatments carried out by iRooms srl on your personal data and indicates the rights that the law guarantees. The information is periodically updated to adapt it to current legislation or to new methods of processing personal data. This information was updated on 23 May 2018.
What personal data do we collect?
iRooms srl collects the following data:
- identification and contact data (eg name and surname, email);
- tax or legal data relating to legal entities (eg company name, VAT number);
- navigation data (eg log files, cookies)
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- contact the user, also for commercial purposes or in relation to purchases made;
- interaction via social networks.
- promotion of our services
Why is the treatment we do legitimate?
The processing of personal data carried out by iRooms srl is legitimate because it is based on the following elements and circumstances:
- consent of the interested party;
- contract concluded by the interested party;
- legitimate interest of the interested party in concluding a contract;
- national and community legislation applicable to the activity carried out by iRooms srl.
- the services of our website have been updated in compliance with the law;
How does iRooms srl process your personal data and how long do you keep them?
Your personal data are processed electronically (servers, cloud databases, application software).
iRooms srl retains your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and until the expiry of the limitation period pursuant to art. 2946 c.c.
Once the deadline has elapsed, the data stored on paper is physically destroyed, the data contained on digital media are deleted by computer procedure.
To whom do we communicate your personal data?
Within iRooms srl
Only your employees and associates of iRooms srl who need them to provide the services requested and only for information that is instrumental and connected can access your personal data. In particular:
– the personnel assigned to the administrative services, for the management of your position;
The employees and collaborators of iRooms srl are informed about the importance of protecting the confidentiality of personal data, on the need to maintain the utmost privacy in the processing of personal data, on the obligations to use the physical and information security measures available, on the responsibilities of personal data protection.
Some of your data are communicated to external consultants or suppliers, in charge of providing services determined by contract. The data communicated are exclusively those required for the provision of the service.
– members of corporate bodies;
– tax and auditing study for accounting and drafting of financial statements;
– third parties with servers located in Italy;
Suppliers and external consultants are bound, through specific contractual clauses, to comply with the specific instructions given by iRooms srl as well as with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data privacy.
What are your rights as an interested in the treatment and how can you exercise them?
The European Regulation on the protection of personal data (2016/679) guarantees you, as interested in processing, specific rights.
For each treatment, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold and which are processed;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your personal data stored by iRooms srl if they are not updated or correct;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data for commercial purposes: you may request that iRooms srl cease to send commercial communications at any time;
- Right to oppose decisions based on exclusively automated processes: you may request not to be the recipient of decisions taken on the basis of exclusively automated processes, including profiling activity;
- Right to revoke a consent given: you have the right to revoke the consent given for a given treatment at any time;
- Right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data: has the right to contact the Authority for the protection of personal data if it has doubts about the processing of personal data operated by iRooms srl.
You can also exercise the following rights to the occurrence of certain circumstances:
- Right to cancel: you may request that iRooms srl delete your personal data if the purpose of the processing has ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal provisions requiring it to continue;
- Right to oppose treatment: you may request that iRooms srl cease to perform a specific treatment on your personal data;
- Right to limit treatment: you have the right to request that iRooms srl limit the processing operations on your personal data;
- Right to data portability: has the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured and informatically transferable format to another Data Controller.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please use one of the following references, specifying your request and providing us with the necessary information to identify it (also attaching a copy of your ID): email: email@example.com / tel: +39 06 64010624
iRooms srl will answer you within a month. If you can not fulfill your request, we will provide you with a detailed explanation of the factual and legal reasons that prevented it
We inform you that if you do not authorize us to process your personal data, we may find ourselves in difficulty or even unable to carry out the processing for the purposes described in this document.
How can you contact us?
This information is intended to inform you about your personal data collected by iRooms srl and how they are treated. If you need any kind of clarification, you can contact us at the following addresses:
iRooms srl – Via Frattina 27 00187 Roma – email: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel: +39 06 64010624